Cables produced by Cutix Plc are rated as one of the best in the Nigerian market. This is because of the sustained effort in Cutix Plc towards achieving excellence in product quality and business practices. This has been recognized by several bodies in Nigeria and as a result, Cutix Plc has consistently won awards as follows:
- NIS Certificate of Products Quality (NIS Certification Mark) of the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) for excellence in Product Quality every year in the following categories – Gold since 2003; Silver since 1998 and Bronze since 1995.
- Award for Excellence in Product Quality of Automobile cables by The Nigerian Automotive Council (NAC) in 1999.
- Annual President’s Merit Award of The Nigerian Stock Exchange for Corporate Excellence a record seven (7) times.
- The Best New factory Award from the Anambra State Government in 1987.
- The NIS-ISO 9001:2008, International Quality Certification Scheme by the Standards Organization of Nigeria in 2008.
- The Presidential Merit Award by The Nigerian Society of Engineers in 2009